Richardson Funeral Home Inc., was founded by the late Rayfield and Ruby Richardson, with a strong entrepreneurship spirit. They started in the mortuary industry with partnership in Warner Robins, GA, in 1958, as R.N.T Funeral Home. While in partnership, Ruby and Rayfield Richardson branched out and opened their first location in Perry, Georgia, in 1971. In the mist of economic change and challenging times, the Richardsons were able to serve their community with dignity, trust and professionalism. The Richardsons touched many families in a time where just being there meant so much. In 1985, the partnership of R.N.T dissolved and the Richardsons gave birth to their second location, Richardson & Son Funeral Home, in Warner Robins, Georgia. Today, Richardson Funeral Homes Inc. is still a thriving family owned business, that still is committed to dignity, trust and professionalism.